Do you want to share your work and activities on one of the symposium's themes? So this message is for you!
A space will be reserved for stands and for presentation of posters by students, researchers, industry and government participants.
See below for more information
Thank you very much for your interest in the symposium. Please follow the guidelines for the stand/poster session.
Define your choice
Deadline for submission
In submitting the abstract, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree that copyright on any abstracts is retained by the author(s). Authors grant any third party the right to use the abstract freely as long as its original authors and citation details are identified.
- The abstract will be distributed under the symposium proceedings that will be distributed to the participants.
Send your abstract
- Accept the agreements
- Use a text editor of your choice to compile your abstract: title, author(s), affiliation(s) of author(s), and abstract text.
- Your abstract should be short (100–500 words), clear, concise and written in English or French with correct spelling and good sentence structure.
- Send your abstract to email@example.com specifying the choice (stand or poster) and the theme.